Interview about Newborn Care for Romper.com
I was recently interviewed as a pediatric expert for the website romper.com about the 6 most important questions that parents should ask their pediatricians at their babies’ one month check-ups. Please see link to full article here.
Here is the list of questions that I recommended:
1. Is my baby gaining enough weight?
2. How much should my baby be sleeping at night?
3. How often should my baby eat?
4. When should my baby be seen for a fever?
5. Do I have postpartum depression?
6. Pretty much anything else that worries you.